Convention 3×3 Swap and Trivia
I’ve been a little delinquent in showing you my Convention swaps!
By the way, Convention was a blast! I actually came home and finished my Make and Takes (a first for me!). I also finally sat down and played with the stamps. Hopefully I’ll be able to share those with you in the near future.
First of my swaps to show is the 3×3 card I made for an organized swap. There were a total of 160 participants, but there was NO WAY I was going to make that many. I signed up for 80 and even that was a little much. You’ll see why in a second.
Stamp set: Flower Fest, You’re a Gem
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Paper: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi textured, Subtles Patterns DSP Stack (Pretty in Pink)
Accessories: 2-3/8″ scallop circle punch, 1-3/4″ circle punch, Little Leaves sizzlits, Stampin’ dimensionals
Isn’t that just too pretty? But, do you see? There are two flowers on the card, with an added middle section. I had to make 80 (+1 for the organizer). That means I had to stamp and cut…yes, 324 flowers. What was I thinking?
I still think it was pretty cute.
So, here’s the trivia for this year’s swaps (including this one and the rest I will show you).
- Number of flowers stamped and cut (and in some cases, embossed): 420
- Total number of colors used (ink, cardstock, and accessories): 17 (Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, Silver, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi)
- Lots of adhesive went into these cards: 4 SNAIL refills and 1 bottle of Tombow Mono Multi
- I finished my first container of clear embossing powder (I used about 1/3 of a jar)
- Dimensionals used: 273
- Each card had some sort of texture, either through embossing (wet & dry) or textured cardstock